The goal of the Enterprise Engineering Institute is to advance the professional use and further development of DEMO. The foundation aims to achieve this goal by:
- Offering information about DEMO;
- The management of DEMO as an open standard;
- Stimulating the provisioning of courses in the application of DEMO;
- Offering a platform for professionals and organizations that (wish to) make use of DEMO.
The main activities of the Enterprise Engineering Institute are:
- Organizing DEMO Awareness courses as an introduction to DEMO.
- Organizing DEMO Platform events for DEMO certified people to keep up with the latest developments.
- Maintaining a register of DEMO certified people.